We are pleased to announce what promises to be a fantastic, heavily subsidised club trip on Saturday 5th October to the exciting and novel Tweed Valley Tunnel Trail Race in Peebles which features beautiful scenery and a long stretch through an illuminated tunnel! There are options of either the 10K or 20K distances. Both races are included in this year’s Grand Prix.
Open to Alnwick Harriers Club members only, this trip represents incredible value as for only £20 you will get:
- Return coach travel to Peebles leaving Willowburn at 7am sharp on Saturday 5th October, returning to Alnwick by approximately 9pm
- Race entry into either the 10k or 20k option
- A two course sit down meal including a drink
- The opportunity to share a beer and chat with your fellow Harriers
- A competitive fun quiz on the journey home
We do need to reserve our places quickly as the races are filling up. Please enter ideally before the end of July – We may be able to extend this deadline but cannot commit to doing so at the moment. Enter via the following link
Secure your place by paying the full £20 cost at the time of entering.
Please note that the Harrier League Cross Country that weekend is on the Sunday at Druridge Bay and so the committed amongst you will be able to do both events.